Top 10 Questions
1. What is your minimum order?
Our minimum order is $100. We only sell to business owners and wholesale buyers. No retail. No walk-ins.
2. Are you moving to a new location?
We moved to our new and larger showroom in San Gabriel as of April 2022.
3. Can I visit or pickup at your new showroom?
Our San Gabriel Showroom is by appointment only, no walk-ins. Please call us to schedule an appointment. For online pickup, we will call you when your order is ready.
4. What material is your jewelry made of? Are you certified?
Our body jewelry has been tested and approved by California Department of Toxic Substances Control. Jewelry is made of ASTM F-138 316L Surgical implant-grade stainless steel and ASTM F-136 TI 6AL4V ELI Implant Grade 23 Titanium (ISO 5823-3 compliant), unless otherwise specified, e.g. 14k gold.
5. I have a California Seller's Permit/ Resale License, am I tax exempt?
Please email us your permit. We will set up a tax exempt account for you once you have been verified.
6. Do you still offer UPS COD (cash on delivery) service?
Sorry we no longer take COD orders.
7. Do I need to setup an account to buy?
It is not required as long as you reach the minimum order amount. We highly recommend that you setup an account for a faster transaction and to keep track of your order(s).
8. When will you ship my order? How about "Sold Out" items?
We ship in stock items within 24-48 hours. Back order items are expected to ship within 3-4 weeks.
9. How do I track my package?
You will receive an email with tracking after your order is picked up by a mail carrier.
10. How to measure body jewelry?
Please click here for a simple diagram.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org